Letishea is a BACP accredited counsellor offering short (6-12) and long-term (12+) counselling.
Her clinical experience in the NHS, university and prison settings has created a practise which supports clients as they explore and process their life experiences.
Her non judgmental attitude and warm personality cultivates an environment in which clients' can gain a greater understanding and acceptance of of self, leading to self-driven solutions to issue and concerns.
Letishea has worked with clients who have experienced:
- Low Self-esteem/confidence
- Fractured familial relationships
- Relationship issues-betrayal, adultery, breakdown
- Suicidal feelings/thoughts and behaviours
*this is not an exhaustive list
She has a special interest in:
- Cultural, racial and social issues and impact on relationships
- Bereavement through suicide and the impact on family and friends
- Mental health illness and the impact on family relationships
For more information: