Natasha Lewis, BSC (Hons), Registered MBACP is an Integrative Counsellor offering short (6 – 12) and long term (12+) counselling to individuals and couples.
Her background is as an Integrative Counsellor where she can use skills from different theoretical perspectives such as Person-Centred, Psychodynamic, CBT and Existential Counselling to suit each individual client. She aims to provide a warm, confidential and non-judgmental space to explore and reflect on past experiences, current problems or future goals. Her clinical experience with individuals has been gained in Higher Education, Community Mental Health, and NHS IAPT settings providing both short-term and long-term counselling
Her work with couples incorporates Emotionally Focused Therapy which allows the couple to look at their current cycle of feeling, thoughts and perceptions and how this impacts on their behaviour towards each other.
Natasha has worked with people who have experienced:
- Family Issues/Relationship Issues
- Child-Related Issues
- Confidence and Self-esteem
- Sex Problems/Sexuality
- Stress/Work-related Stress
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Special Interests
- The impact of early attachments on adult hood and family relationships
- Social, cultural and community oppression in society and its impact on mental health
- The impact of bereavement on family dynamics